Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Song #2

     I spent many nights in A's dorm room, dividing the weeks into nights spent in my room with my roommate and night spent with A so she wouldn't be lonely. In my room I slept on the top bunk, in her room she slept on the bottom bunk, she was afraid she'd roll off the top. (something I've done many times, and my roommate RG threatened to un-bunk the beds if I kept falling off, J tucked my sheets in super tight so I couldn't fall out.) A's roommate, who hardly ever slept there, T wouldn't mind if I slept in her bed, but I took the futon as my second bed and I loved it. Point being, I spent a number of those nights in A's room laying awake on the futon trying not to destroy her phone because she went through a phase of wanted to constantly listen to a certain song on repeat. I want to share that super annoying song. I don't particularly like it though I do appreciate it, and when I hear it I think of one of my best friends. 
Might I also add, I am very much not a fan of the Twilight stuff, but since A is I deal.



   Bella's Lullaby-Composed by Carter Burwell, played by Stan Whitmire

No comments:

Post a Comment