Tuesday, November 17, 2015

The Start

        Okay, so, my first semester in college I had a class that I had to make a blog for and I found that I actually didn't hate it. My darling friend, J, is making a site of her own now and that reminded me of my old blog which I don't have control of now. So, instead of restarting that blog like I wanted I'm starting this one. Less school oriented, or not related to school at all, and more about telling stories and maybe sharing some music.
    I hope it's not horrible and I hope my fantastic taste in stories and music is interesting. :)
     Also, I'll put the link to my old blog, just in case anyone is curious because I'll be re-posting some of the stories from there.
http://hogwartsschoolofcommunication.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2014-12-02T01:23:00-08:00&max-results=7

1 comment: